Wednesday 13 April 2016

POEM- THE BEST YOU CANNOT DETEST



CRISTIANO has proven he's the best
Tell him to leave criticism to the rest.
Mine heart, he was able to arrest,
With those wondrous goals only fools can detest.


Though he might not be as gifted,
But sure! He is talented.
Sometimes his moves cannot be predicted,
Truth! In front of goal; He is wicked.

Today, 12th of April; He has taught me a lesson,
And so I will never compare him to Lionel Messi.
To Diego Benaglio; He showed no mercy.
Smiles! it's time I needed a new Ronaldo jersey.

Trailing by a goal,
Wolfsburg lost the control.
And Cristiano headed into goal,
Before dipping a late free kick into the hole.

Cristiano is the best, so let him be,
He has risen above everyone a hundred degree.
Best or not?  I need you not agree,
With his goals he sets the Bernabeu in glee.

Truth! He is the best you cannot detest.
The first, no one can oppress.
With his performance, I am fully impressed.
No doubt; He has passed my intelligence test...

No comments:

Post a Comment